Issue with BOOT token accessibility on the Osmosis front-end

Bostrom is one of the first Cosmos SDK-based projects and an early Cosmos OG. Over the past few days (and this has happened many times before as reported), trading for the BOOT token on Osmosis has been disabled.

Since trading is disabled, let’s raise a question:

How could the team efficiently reach out in order to fix issues with the front end (FE)?

This is not related to the low liquidity of the BOOT token. While BOOT trading is disabled, UX(UMEE) with a lower /OSMO liquidity pair keeps trading freely.

Key questions are:

• Why is it disabled?
  • How can this issue be resolved quicker than in a week?
  • How can we prevent the FE trading block from happening again?
  • Who and where is the best place to inquire about this problem?
1 Like

Additional Details:

During a chat with support.osmosis.zone, an additional difficulty came up:

How can one easily get a direct response from the Osmosis developers, rather than going through a third party like chat support?

Do you find it convenient to have to return to the support page to track the status of your inquiry?

I’m sorry, but this thread seems to be not only about the BOOT token but also about the communication flow, which is ESSENTIAL for 99% of Osmosis or any other DEX user base:

• Projects
  • Users
  • Developers

P.S. If Osmosis Support Lab is paid, that’s good, but then some alignment is needed along with additional enhancements to communication processes like this. As I know, @sunnya97 is dedicated and focused on making Osmosis the best hub ever, ensuring everything runs smoothly. And, by the way, he’s already succeeded in many aspects, but nothing is perfect.

If Osmosis Support Lab is not paid, it should be, but again, for the greater good of Osmosis and the ecosystem.

GP Directly raised this issue to the dev team at the same time you had this ticket open.

I have also raised it multiple times… this overall seems like a recurring thing. It will get fixed, then 2 weeks later it’s broken in the exact same way again.