This proposal is to add the address osmo173vt7uu92ycn4vtj5fk3n9mw7rrtdd9nhf8m5ump53uxj3q9czss4qc8km to the team whitelist. Whitelisting this address will give the Terraform Labs (TFL) team permission to upload the contracts necessary to enable Enterprise treasuries on Osmosis. Enterprise will provide the Osmosis community with top-notch tooling for DAO governance and treasury management, making it easy for apps and communities to grow and scale on-chain. As the largest interchain DEX on Cosmos, Osmosis is ideal for Enterprise, allowing all Enterprise DAOs to access the Osmosis DEX and other protocols, which will bring increased transaction volumes and on-chain engagement to Osmosis.
Enterprise is an all-in-one platform for managing on-chain organizations. A suite of products designed to support businesses and decentralized organizations alike, Enterprise leverages hybrid-Web3 design to make managing on-chain organizations easy.
Enterprise’s flagship application is Enterprise DAO, a no-code platform for managing and engaging with decentralized communities. With Enterprise DAO, users can create and manage DAOs built around tokens, NFTs, or multisig wallets, all in a user-friendly interface. The app allows users to stake tokens or NFTs to a DAO, post and vote on proposals, distribute rewards, and manage a DAO’s community treasury.
In the near future, the Enterprise Hub suite will also include:
- Treasury: a decentralized custody protocol and collective asset management platform, for organizations that want to manage public wallets with private accounting.
- Payments: a composable payment streaming protocol that allows users to submit recurring payments, execute vesting, and more.
- Labor Market: a two-sided marketplace for organizations to search for labor and for job-seekers to identify opportunities.
The Enterprise Hub Suite is designed to be cross-chain by default. By enabling Enterprise, Osmosis will join the interchain DAO ecosystem, allowing users to stake NFTs and tokens from Osmosis while taking part in a wider community.
Enterprise was built to fill a need: Web3 lacks comprehensive business management tooling, essential for any successful project. The Enterprise Hub suite will equip communities and projects on Osmosis with essential tools for effective business management and lay a solid foundation for the next wave of Web3 applications.
The address to be added to the team whitelist is osmo173vt7uu92ycn4vtj5fk3n9mw7rrtdd9nhf8m5ump53uxj3q9czss4qc8km. This address is managed by the Product team at TFL. Whitelisting this address will allow the Enterprise team to upload the necessary contracts as outlined in this proposal.
- GitHub - terra-money/enterprise-contracts at audit_fixes
- GitHub - terra-money/ics-proxy at ics_reply_mod
- PublicReports/Enterprise DAO/TerraForm Labs - Enterprise DAO - Audit Report v1.0.pdf at main · SCV-Security/PublicReports · GitHub
Once the governance proposal is approved, the Enterprise contracts will be uploaded to the Osmosis chain. After enabling the contracts, users will be able to use Enterprise to create DAOs, manage DAO assets, and interact with applications on Osmosis.
- Enterprise DAO Web App: https://dao.enterprise.money/dashboard
- Enterprise DAO documentation: https://docs.enterprise.money
- Medium article: https://medium.com/@enterprise_dao/enterprise-protocol-simplifying-dao-management-eba69d9fa31f
- Follow Enterprise on Twitter/X: https://twitter.com/enterprise_dao