Welcome to Osmosis Community! 👋

Hey everyone. Welcome to the shiny new governance platform. I cannot honestly say I was ever a frequent user of commonwealth so I will be relying on input and feedback for the first little while here while we get eveything set up and organized.

That being said, please do not be shy! If any topic or feature is missing or badly implemented, if you see any areas big or small that could be added or improved upon please let me know. Hopefully we can all help make the transition as smooth as possible and harbor more activity with a smoother more intuitive (and most importantly… functional) discussion space!

BEGIN BOILERPLATE GREETING

Osmosis Governance Chamber

Discussion space for Osmosis chain governance and other relevant topics.

Here are some things you can do to get started:

:speaking_head: Introduce yourself by adding your picture and information about yourself and your interests to your profile. What is one thing you’d like to be asked about?

:open_book: Get to know the community by browsing discussions that are already happening here. When you find a post interesting, informative, or entertaining, use the :heart: to show your appreciation or support!

:handshake: Contribute by commenting, sharing your own perspective, asking questions, or offering feedback in the discussion. Before replying or starting new topics, please review the Community Guidelines.

If you need help or have a suggestion, feel free to ask in #feedback or contact the admins.

18 Likes

:wave: :ok_hand: :v: hi all guys , my name Aleksey

Are there any openings at osmosis right now?