Veto SAIL DAO Proposal-A23

Proposing to use Osmosis’ veto rights on SAIL DAO to cancel Proposal A23

This proposal sends the OSMO in SAIL DAO to a single wallet owned by the 3rd largest SAIL staker.

Will load in 24 hours if the current Osmosis Proposal looks to be failing.

3 Likes

Support your veto proposal

Sail: Never go full retard. A23 looks to me to be full retard.

2 Likes

Agreed. This SAIL DAO proposal is not okay.

3 Likes

I support this Veto. This is a malicious proposal.
Happy that it was spotted and kudos to all involved in finding it and bringing it to attention.
To me, this is a good example of why the Veto was a good thing to include in the first place.
Thanks for raising this @JohnnyWyles

3 Likes

Supporting that veto. On the other hand, Osmosis Foundation could just easily vote no as the major voter.

2 Likes

Not only do we support this VETO proposal but we think there should be consequences associated with this outrageous attempt.

I do not think that we should be pushing for consequences against random community members.

Agreed on this one.

I do agree that regardless of what happens with the clawback proposal, this proposal should not pass in the first place. Having $500k OSMO moving to a single-person wallet is the stupidest move ever seen and immediately proves why revisions are needed in the SAIL DAO.

1 Like

Just noting that A23 is now closed - the same actor has raised A24 to send all funds to WIND DAO (which he is also a heavy holder of) and is also impersonating @maxpower

Concerned that if the veto rights were actually needed here it would dominate Osmosis governance.

Going to raise a few SAIL proposals of my own - since even after a Clawback occurs the subDAO will, in theory, own about $340k of assets with a total securing stake of $26k

3 Likes

Didn’t do a very good job of it though. Who would believe this?

Everyone knows I am no investor.