IBCX: The First Rebalancing

I’m in agreement that Regen shouldn’t be removed. Using their current market cap as a metric for the value Regen adds to IBCX seems very capitalistic. There are several ways to go about growing the value of that chain and if we could get a team of people using DAO DAO to coordinate an international operation it could realize it’s true potential.

Having all the chains/DAOs that are a part of the IBCX index employee people to do traditional labor could accomplish two things at once -

1. Organically gain more exposure for the ecosystem
  2. Create more economic churn than just relying on electronic transactions

Posts I made on Cosmos forum…

What is the general consensus in investing in businesses other than online blockchain apps? I think there is a huge opportunity to build DAO businesses that are more in the manual labor / robotic and automation sectors with a management structure.

• Construction
  • Lawn Care
  • Window Cleaning
  • Mobility
    …there are others.

There is obviously business development work and overhead associated, salaries for management team ect… with this strategy, but profit sharing and experimenting with this strategy would be an interesting social experiment. Part of the business development could include contacting business already established and invest in autonomous equipment with legal agreements on what the profit sharing structure would look like.

• Farming

And the kinds of collabs that can be done with chains like Regen and other businesses in this sector.

Just some ideas, for what it’s worth.

Personally there are efforts I am and/or would like to make with the Regen product. Need to develop a compensation plan, some baseline performance metrics, revenue sharing agreement and bonus strategies - not just with regen through. This strategy would benefit all the IBCX chains if for nothing else than Cosmos branded employment outreach. For example - using the assets in the link below and doing a “surprise” hunt where different token gifts using paper wallets are randomly boxed in with the physical assets would be one that I would like to see come to fruition.

A link to the real assets.

2 Likes