Sail with the Whale

The proposal is on chain and currently heading in the direction of being rejected. I know I voted “No” because in my opinion the process was not followed / respected by ignoring any input given here in the channel.

What I certainly disagree with is that following on my vote I get a question why I vote like the way I did. After my explanation it ends up in personal attacks for being inconsistent, stupid and weak. I truly believe we can and must do better if we want to improve governance. Hate the game, not the players. We are all entitled to our own beliefs, morals, values and opinions. Let’s respect them, try to understand why people work the way they do and leave judgements out of it.

What brings me back to this topic started a long time ago, but has failed to gain traction:

How can we create a process which we can follow, yielding the same verifiable outcome regardless of which request we put in so we stop having personal discussions about the requests, but we can assess the process how good it does what we want it to do?
All feedback is welcome!

1 Like